Monday – Thursday: 9:00am – 2:00pm / 3:00pm – 8:30pm
Friday: 9:00am – 2:00pm / 3:00pm – 8:00pm
Saturday: 9:00am – 1:00pm
Sunday: 9:00am – 12:00pm
• Childcare is available for our members’ children, while the members are using the facility.
• Service is limited to two hours per visit.
• Infants must be at least 3 months old.
• Please provide any special supplies that your child may need during the time they spend with us.
• All age groups share the childcare space. Older children are encouraged to bring reading materials, homework, card games, game boys, etc.
• Television time is limited. Children are encouraged to participate in other activities.
• All children must be signed in upon arrival and signed out when leaving. Your child/children will only be allowed to leave with the parent responsible for signing-in.
• To remain within state regulations and offer the safest childcare, space is limited.
• Snacks of any kind are not permitted. It is acceptable to send water or juice with your child. Please label all cups with the child’s name.
• If your child is persistently crying for more than 10 minutes or is in need of a diaper change, you will be asked to return to the childcare room. We ask that you promptly respond to childcare area. Your cooperation is appreciated.
• Sick children must be kept home! This is for sanitary reasons and prevents other children and staff from illness.
• If you are interested in group exercise for your child, programs are available for an additional fee. Please be advised that youth programs are administered separately from childcare.